Content in EYEVIT
What are the benefits of pure Bilberry?
- Beneficial to overcome the disruption of blood vessels and eye disease because it contains an active substance called antosianosida or better known as antioxidants, widely used as eye vitamins.
- Bilberry also proven to prevent cataracts, reduce eye minus, blurred vision and night blindness due to the content of flavanoids that build collagen in the blood vessels of the eye. As you get older, your eye cells will begin to break down. Bilberry helps stop the spread of macular degeneration due to retinal damage
What is the function of Bilberry ?
- Powerful antioxidant, 20x Vit.C and 50x Vit.
- Increases retinal metabolism.
- Prevents damage to the retina.
- Improve the improvement of retinal sensitivity
- Improve visual acuity
- Improves vision at night
- Reduce glare due to light
What is Lutein ?
- Lutein is a good active substance as eye vitamin because it is able to maintain eye health, keep the eye minus not increase. Lutein can not be synthesized in the human body, so it needs intake from food. With Lutein improved vision function began to be felt within 1-2 weeks
What is the function of Lutein ?
- Protecting Vision Function. Lutein will give you a natural carotenoid. Carotenoids are the active ingredients as found in carrots. Lutein helps keep the minus eye from growing.
- Strengthen the Retina. Retinal function will decrease with age or when nutritional deficiency. Be sure to protect your eyes from direct sunlight. Lutein will protect the retina from damage so as to keep the visual function in optimum level.
What is Zeaxanthin?
- Zeaxanthin + Lutein is the only carotenoid type in the eye macula, Absorbs the blue rays that harm the eyes, Protects the eyes from degeneration and cataracts.
What is the function of Zeaxanthin ?
- When lutein and zeaxanthin are sufficient in the macular area, it will be able to see things clearly and convey to the brain.
- If eye vitamin deficiency such as lutein and zeaxanthin, it will cause AMD (macular degeneration), related to blindness, cataract, astigmatism, presbyopia, pseudo-myopia, eyestrain.